Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Award Winning Yournuts.com and my SuperBird! sheeeit, it’s a DRIFTING drifter

Posted by reporter666 on April 2, 2009

This is the way a SuperBird Should Look!

This is the way a SuperBird Should Look!

This is the best blog on this subject I’ve been able to find. I am a Huge Nascar Fan Here’s my story. I spent years rebuilding this old Super Bird. These used to race all the time in Nascar and they were the tail lights all the other cars saw. When I finished my restore naturally I wanted to enter car shows. All the time I entered I never finished in the top three. Now, you need to pay strict attention…after I hung a set of those ultra cool man globes on the back of my Bird I never went home out of the money!!! And all kinds of Blue Ribbons. I can’t thank the guys at www.Yournuts.com enough for all their help with this venture. They ARE the best! And these are truly Award Winning Nuts!

King Richard's #43 on display in his museum!  I wonder if it has blue nuts?

King Richard's #43 on display in his museum! I wonder if it has blue nuts?

Race Car Nutz!  Not just for the big boys!

Race Car Nutz! Not just for the big boys!

Oh Sure! You guys always forget the RC Racers! Well I’ll tell you that our rigs love to style it with nutz just like the big boys! Thanks to the great support we get at www.yournutz.com They take care of the RC Racers!

5 Responses to “Award Winning Yournuts.com and my SuperBird! sheeeit, it’s a DRIFTING drifter”

  1. this is what they should look like? eh

  2. [url=http://www.loupiote.com/photos/90701319.shtml][img]http://www.loupiote.com/photos_m/90701319.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.loupiote.com/photos/90701319.shtml]bull balls - vietnam[/url] or is it to tall?

  3. Wall Street Bull Blue Balls

    Someone painted the wall street Bull’s Balls Blue

  4. reporter666 said

    i was at the track today and saw an Acura and a honda and a toyota with hangin nuts

  5. I had bought from them before at
    yournutz.com, the service was great and shipping was very fast.

    Below is some info i found on one of their sites, it clearly indicates that
    they practice what they preach!!!

    Now that you are family, you might want to know a little more about our
    organization. The slow growth growth of our company was no accident. From
    the beginning, management determined to make God the Senior Partner. In a
    crisis, the problem was turned over to Him, and He hasn’t failed to help us
    with the answer. Each of our products must reflect the integrity of
    management, including our Senior Partner. If sometimes we fail on our end,
    because we are human, we find it imperative to do our utmost to make it
    right. Besides being our Senior Partner, He is also our Heavenly Father.
    It’s a great blessing to us to have this security in these troubled times.
    If any of you are troubled or perplexed and looking for answers, may we
    invite you to look to Him, for God loves you.

    Thank You : David Ham,Owner

    GO DAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment