Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hey Don’t forget the Biker Balls Guys!

Posted by reporter666 on April 2, 2009

Hey, check out my Biker Balls!

Hey, check out my Biker Balls!

Howdy,
I live in the Long Beach area of Southern California. I’m an avid mountain biker. As you can see by my bike I spare no expense for my equipment. I do the research to make sure I have the best. That’s why I choose Yournuts.com 4″ biker balls for my equipment. These guys rule! Get yournuts from www.yournuts.com

Yournuts.com "The Best"

Yournuts.com "The Best"

Hello,
I am a motorcycle and parts store owner in Limoges, France. I have a group of about 30 riders and we spend weekends roading in Europe. We all have the Bikers Balls from www.yournuts.com. We think all the gang at yournuts is the best!

It's great to ride with Yournutz hangin' in the Breeze

It's great to ride with Yournutz hangin' in the Breeze

Wow! What a fantastic Blog! That gang at allthentz.com and yournuts.com really give my Harley Balls!!!
hmbnutsquad-nutztim-4tim-3tim-5

3 Responses to “Hey Don’t forget the Biker Balls Guys!”

  1. I agree, allthenutz.com, the best. The owners have the best site and prices personal service and fast shipping and discounts too, NO regrets!. I ended up over at bullsballs.CuM and got scammed. Just stick with the original nuts on the net. yournuts.com or allthenutz.com.

    Reporter666 is actually a real great guy, thanks

  2. billybobcracker said

    oooh la la!

  3. reporter666 said

    we wi frickin ze deuthch

No comments:

Post a Comment